F30i Fette Tablet Press
Dust-tight and high-performance next-generation tablet production.
Features and advantages of the new F30i Tablet Press
- Dust-Tight and High-Performance Next Generation tablet production
- Can be ordered with an OEL Level of up to 4
- New and completely redesigned Dust Tight Chute, Standard
- New and improved design tablet chute to avoid jamming
- 40% shorter time in cleaning
- 71% less shrouding parts, with a reduction of 74% surfaces to be cleaned
- External control cabinet with energy monitoring system
- Operator login by using RFID technology. Easy access for faster processes and machine operation. Time saving as no manual entries are required.
- Maximum security in the management of the operators. Login for operators and service technicians for various tasks.
- Various operating authorizations can be defined 21 CFR Par 11 compliant
- Single and Double Layer capabilities. Dynamic Sampling standard.
- New and improved punch lubrication. Separate control for head lubrication and shaft lubrication for upper and lower punches.
- Direct torque drive with cooling system
- Compatible with die tables from 3090 or 3200 machines with a small modification to the turrets.
- New and improved scrapers with air adjustment
- Single point of adjustment for the feeder plates with readable scale for repeatability.
- Air Reject for single tablet rejection.
- Chute with Air assist.
- Uses the same compression rollers as the 3090 and 3200.
- Compatible with old Checkmasters
- New and improved 19” HMI Touch Only HMI with touch sensitive keys
- Awesome graphics
- Same parameter list as all the other Fette Tablet Presses (If you have been trained already on a Fette Tablet press, then you can run the New Generation F30i Press)
- You can load your own SOP in the HMI
- Real time monitoring
- Same floor space as 3090 or 3200
- No tools required for disassembling or cleaning.